Content Writing Services – Terms & Conditions
By commissioning our writing services you hereby agree to these terms and conditions.
Customer Orders / Writing Work
1. All customers will be contacted via email or telephone prior to any order commencing.
2. We do not undertake any contract which involves adult, criminal, gambling, medical or racist/hate material.
3. Before any order commences, the customer must confirm the order via email.
4. All orders must meet our minimum order criteria for article quantity.
5. Work will commence on any given order as the customer is advised by ourselves. Delivery of content will occur as advised before commencement of the contract.
6. While we endeavour to make no errors during our writing work, we will attempt, within reason, to correct any errors in the best interests of the customer. However no order will be completely re-written.
7. All our content is completely unique and hand written to the best of our writers abilities.
8. Once paid for in full, the written content becomes the sole property and copyright of the customer.
9. At no time will any customer have direct contact with any of our writers.
10. At no time will our writers attribute their real name, photo or any other details to written content. If you require an author for your content we suggest creating a fictional author using a pseudonym and a licensed photograph or use your own details.
11. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the written content is suitable and ready to place on their website. This includes any adjustments, changes and formatting required.
Fees, Financial & Refunds
1. All contracts must be paid in advance unless otherwise arranged.
2. No discount will be given on our published prices except:
- During a promotion, in which case details will be published on this website.
- For orders over 5,000 articles, at our own discretion.
3. Work will commence on orders only after the payment has been received in full unless otherwise arranged.
a) We reserve the right to issue or decline any refund at our own discretion.
b) No refund will be issued for content which has already been written, regardless whether it has been used by the customer.
c) With regard to our monthly unique content writing packages – as these are already discounted, once writing work has begun no refund will be issued at any stage during or after the contract, including upon cancellation by the customer at any time.
d) A refund for a monthly package may be issued at our discretion if no writing work has yet begun on the contract in question.
5. Payments should be made by BACS or direct bank transfer.
6. We are also able to accept PayPal. However, for security reasons, a four day clearing period is required on all PayPal payments before any writing work begins. In addition, PayPal payments will be subjected to a 5% surcharge.
7. All prices are in UK Pounds (£ – GBP). Please use xe.com to convert our prices to other currencies.
We reserve the right to refuse any proposed contract or terminate any exiting contract at our own discretion and for any reason.
Complaints & Concerns
Our aim is to provide good quality unique written content to our customers. In the event any customer is unhappy with any content or has any queries or concerns, we urge them to contact us in order that we may attempt to resolve any situation.
Please see our frequently asked questions area for common questions and answers about our service.
All content on this website is copyright contentwritingservices.co.uk 2015 All Rights Reserved. E&OE.